Sunday

General Comments Here


For some time I've written articles online but the only way for people to give a response has been to e-mail me. I'm now going to try out this linked blog for the purpose of responses.

Each blog post will simply feature a short quote from the articles I post at my main website (http://drurywriting.com/david) ... and then you can come here to give a public response.

Make a general comment here if you like (or on past writings)

As always you can reach me at david@drurywriting.com

We'll see how this goes.

-David Drury

5 Comments:

Blogger Ben Robinson said...

I like this. Thanks for simplifying for us lazy bloggers. ;)

18 June, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

David,
I did not have a good leadership movie to suggest,but on November 10th the Marine Corps celebrated it's 231st birthday anniversary. Anyone serious about leadership must study the Marine concept of leadership.

14 November, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanted to leave a short note of appreciation regarding your blog on [[intentional development]]

it was refreshing to see that breakdown in leadership written down.

Blessings,
-K.Heiple

01 December, 2006  
Blogger David Drury said...

Thanks, K.H.

-David

01 December, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just read your precis of The Kite Runner. Well done. Beautifully encapsulated. My partner's daughter bought us this book awhile back and we both found it very moving.
If only we could hear those voices more (I mean the people who write these things), and the over-simplifications of the modern press rather less.
We only have to look at our own lives to know that nothing is that simple.

I am TOTALLY anti organised religion by the way. But I still love well-meaning people.

Keith

21 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home